Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sparkey Comes to a Friend in a Dream


Hi Keith and Mary,


Sparkey came to me in a dream last night. I was lost and afraid in a vast underground metro system of a strange city (probably Rome) and he came trotting up to me with that big smile and the white tip of his tail waving like a flag. He was in robust health. He helped me to find my way home to __________ by accompanying me as I searched for the bus platform that would get me there. Even though it was after hours and there was a locked door I found a nice man at a service desk who gave me the key that unlocked it. Sparkey and I went down the stairs to the bus stop. I was five minutes late but the bus hadn't come yet and I was going to be o.k. Then the cats woke me up. :-)

So as I was driving to work this morning I felt that I must let you and Mary
know that I had seen him. I think he wanted to say "hi" to you.

Love, Lucinda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is such a beautiful dream. i am grateful for the dreamer who shared it, Sparkey who visited her and for his good service work in the underworld.

sparkey we still love you and miss you so much. thanks for saying hello and for helping such a good old friend of yours!

mary